iSiLITE - Mini tree manager
iSiLITE is a viewer software that allows you to display and evaluate data that you import directly from iSiMOBILE. With just a few functions that display all the essential steps of a tree management process, you can filter your data, display it on an online map, and print a tender featuring your logo - all at the touch of a button.
iSiLITE is what we recommend if you are new to this type of software. As it is such a "lean" tool, it doesn't take long to learn how to use it. This mini tree manager has been developed so that those with only basic knowledge of data processing can get quick results. All it takes is the click of a button to create reports, treework to-do lists and cost quotations, and in a variety of file formats.
iSiLITE Data display / iSiLITE Map module
- Operating system: Windows® XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8 Server 2003/2008
- Processor: minimum 2 GHz (32 oder 64bit)
- Memory: minimum 2 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 800 pixels
- Graphics: minimum 256 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compatible graphics card
- Software: Microsoft Office® Professional